1. April 5, 2017- Dance Picture Day at the Studio.
Please review the packet to see your child's designated time.
Please arrive 15 min early. Hair and make-up ready with your costume on.
2. Recital Ticket Sales- April 26th from 5:30-7:30 PM at the studio
All Ticket Sales are FINAL. No returns or exchanges. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
3. Recital program ads are due Saturday, May 13th!
All families are required to buy or sell a 1/2 page ad ($55).
Contest: whoever sells the most ads for our recital ad book will win FREE tuition for one class for the 2016-2017 dance year.
(must be more than 3 ads, one liners not included)
4. Recital T-Shirt Orders and DVD order forms are due Saturday, May 13th.
5. Dress rehearsal is at William Allen Middle School, Thursday, June 15th from 5:30-7:30 pm.
Please arrive make up ready with costumes organized and ready to go.
6. Recital is Saturday, June 17th at 5:00 pm.
The LAST DAY OF CLASSES is Tuesday, June 13th.
7. Princess Camp is June 26th thru June 29th. Ages 3-6 yo
8. Mini Sessions start in July. Mini sessions are 4 weeks sessions, one day a week for $45.00.
Pre-K/KinderKidz Ballet/Acro Mini Session: July 5-26, Thursdays, 5:00-5:45 PM, (Studio B) Ages 3-6 yo
Jazz/Hip Hop Mini Session: Wednesdays, July 5-26, 5:45-6:45 PM Level 1 (Studio A), Level 2 & 3 (Studio B)
Turns and Leaps Mini Session: Wednesdays, July 5-26, 6:45-7:45 PM Level 1 (Studio A), Level 2 &3 (Studio B)
Tap Mini Session: Wednesdays, July 5-26, 7:45-8:45 PM, Ages 8 and Up
Ballet Mini Session: Thursdays, July 10-31, 5:30-6:30 PM Ballet 1, 6:30-7:30 PM Ballet 2 & 3
*** Team members need 8 hours worth of summer classes.
9. Competition Team Choreography Camp- July or Aug TBD
Students will be required to attend their appointed dates and times for the classes they are taking in the fall to learn choreography.
The cost per day is $10.00 per student.
For Ex: If a student is taking 4 comp classes, they will need to attend 4 choreography classes equaling $40.00 total.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO OPEN THE RECITAL PACKET